I was going to write something brilliant but...

Thursday, April 17, 2008 |

For some dumb reason I have been getting all of these errors on Blogger lately. It's driving me insane. I wanted to write a blog with a picture today but i'm sorry blogger won't let me upload pictures right now. GRrrrrrrrr!!! Now I am trying to think of something else to write about but I am still focused on the bloggie that never was.

Also I am annoyed that facebook's RSS won't feed still. Stupid people and their stupid broken applications.

I am racking my brain for cute anecdotes but unfortunately I have had almost no human contact lately. I am homework and study obsessed right now. I have barely left my room except to work at the hospital or take tests the past 2 weeks. Only 3 more and I'm done though. To express my emotions right now would be something close to the Flight of the Conchords "The Humans are Dead". 0010110101111010

Actually I need to go write an essay right now. Ahhhh procrastination.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I too am pissed at the Facebook RSS feed. Idiot jerks, jerk idiots!

Oh, and I LOOOOOVE the binary solo! HA!

jenny said...

Hey, if the human's are dead, then we would all be dead right? So you wouldn't have to do any more homework......


Alison....help her. Get her out of the house please!!!!!

I heart you T!!!

Rhia Jean said...

All I have for you is my word verification word which is fogqky which is what we would like to say to the facebook RSS feed people/application. It sounds kind of like a dirty word doesn't it? Except that I'm not saying a dirty word so that makes it okay right? Is it weird that I said people/application? Like they are one and the same? Maybe the humans ARE dead and the computers have taken over the world and make us think that we are humans but we are just robots or something. Oh, wait, no. That's The Matrix...